Who We Are
- Businesses spend lots of time, money, and effort on consultants, books, conferences, software, training, etc. These typically bring minimal gains to the culture and bottom line… It is time for business leaders to tap into the Kingdom of Heaven for strategies, solutions, insights, and blessing.
- Leaders seek coaching and encouragement for running a Kingdom business.
- Christian leaders sometimes struggle to know how to engage the Kingdom in their business.
- God has endless resources, ideas, strategies, and more to share with leaders.
- Employees benefit greatly from Kingdom leadership and culture.
- There are endless promises and truths that may not be currently accessed or realized.
- At different times and seasons, people (and businesses) seek answers and clarity.
- Leadership can be lonely and may lack people that come alongside with prayer and encouragement.